Gig Assistant for Windows 10
Gig Assistant is now a Windows Universal App available for both Desktop and Mobile. It also supports Continuum on recommended devices.
Next song is coming and you don´t know how to start? Don´t remember the tune? What was the number of loops again while playing chorus? Do you have to count in? How fast? The voice wants to sing the song a note lower? When did the keyboard solo start? No problem if you have Gig Assistant!
Write song sheets or lead sheets using different document types quick and easy. GA now supports the classic GA notation with lines but also plain text notation. Additionally now song sheets can be captured to organize them along with your custom sheets. Join all song sheets into songbooks and browse them while playing gigs or rehearsal. Know always what to play, how fast, in what beat, the chords the breaks and so on.
This is the full version without any further advertising or in app bells and whistles.... You get it all :o)
- Running on Windows 10 devices
- Create song sheets (lead sheet, chord sheet) with GA notation (Formatted line layout), plain text or captured documents.
- Create songbooks containing the songsheets for every set you have to play
- Note beats per minute (BPM) for song
- Metronome light for BPM
- Note if you have to count in once or twice
- Note beat of songs and also beat changes in songs
- Flexible design for lines showing both headers and sublines if you like
- Copy and move lines for reusage.
- Handsome and easy to use editing view
- Use snippets for standard phrases as “Chorus” or “Verse”
- Create and edit personalized snippets
- Send song sheets or playlist via E-Mail
- Store and load your data to and from other drives